Deb Grove, aka Deborah Puretz, as a young girl was determined to become a Renaissance woman. She wanted to travel to exotic destinations, study abroad, speak foreign languages, and come home to an environment that reminded her of her very wonderful times and friends. And she was certain she wanted to be a mom.
Fast forward, and Deb has started 2 companies, traveled to over 40 countries. placed her art in more than 50 public collections, hosted IT panels all over Southeast Asia and Silicon Valley.
Deb is passionate about her legacy, the art she creates and teaches, and exploring new opportunities. She is not close to being done with what she wants to do!
1. Ask for help
2. Reach out for a big dream.
3. This is your time to be you … be your full self
4. “When I die I will have reached all of my goals, except maybe I could have done more.”
Thanks so much for listening.
Subscribe on Apple Podcast, Stitcher , Google Podcast. or Spotify
Follow up on Facebook and Instagram
You can email me with questions or comments at email@example.com
You can Buy Me A Coffee at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/HeyBoomer0413
– Wendy Green is a Certified Life Coach, working with people going through the sometimes uncomfortable life transition from full-time work to “what’s next.” Find out more about Wendy’s 6-week “What’s Next Transition” Coaching workshop
– You can find Deb at purepuretz.com.